These Dible Dough Cookie Dough Pops Balls are perfect for Valentine’s Day. Not only are they easy to make and the perfect treat for your loved ones, they are 100% no bake! Kids love to make these, so get them involved. They will love doing the sprinkling, and it helps a lot. And no worries if the kids happen to steal a bite of the cookie dough. It’s 100% safe to eat and made with all natural ingredients.
Jolene’s Famous Edible Cookie Dough Pops
- 8 packages of Dible Dough Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough crushed into crumbs
- 3 oz cream cheese frosting, room temperature
- 10 oz dark chocolate melting wafers
- Sprinkles (we used orange and pink)
- Cake pop sticks
- Add the Dible Dough Cookie Dough bars to a food processor or blender and crush into crumbs.
- Mix the cream cheese frosting and cookie dough crumbs together in a bowl until well combined. You should easily be able to form balls.
- Form balls from the cookie mixture about 1 inch in size.
- Put the balls in the fridge for about 1 hour to firm up a bit.
- When the Dible Dough balls have been chilled, melt the dark chocolate wafers according to the directions on the package (we used the microwave) and dip the chilled balls into the melted chocolate and set on parchment paper.
- VERY quickly sprinkle the cookie dough ball while the chocolate still looks wet.The chocolate coating will dry quickly.
- Store the cookie dough balls in the fridge. Cookie balls should be good for about 1 week.