The Christmas after we launched Dible Dough, when it was holiday season again, I wondered, why was I willing to risk consuming raw eggs in eggnog, when I wasn’t willing to in cookie dough? I started looking for a great recipe for eggless nog. After much trial and error, I finally found one by Kimberly at The Savvy Mama Lifestyle that I loved. She found the perfect combination of ingredients. We added one essential ingredient to transform Kim’s recipe from Eggnog to Cookie Dough Eggnog. The secret ingredient is Dough Ball Whiskey, a company after my own heart, that makes a whiskey inspired by their love of cookies, among other things. 😉
Jolene’s Famous Edible Cookie Dough Eggless Eggnog
- 8 Cups Cold Milk
- 1 Package (3.4 ounces) Instant French Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 1/4 Cup Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/8 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Heavy Whipping Cream
- 8-10 oz Dough Ball Whiskey
- Optional Topping: More Nutmeg or Cardamom
In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on low speed for two minutes.
- Beat in the sugar, nutmeg, vanilla and salt.
- In a different bowl, beat cream until thickened (about 3 minutes). Stir the cream into the pudding mixture.
- Refrigerate until serving. Sprinkle with additional nutmeg, if desired.